ss_blog_claim=73b1cd073bba6e6518705e046b696b7d Search Engine Optimization The Right way!

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Search Engine Optimization The Right way!

I learnt something really funny today that might already be known to most of them. When we are planning to host a commercial .Net website we try to put in every last thing we know about Search Engine Optimization(known better as SEO) into the design of the site; thinking that the Google Page Rank(PR) would go up by following all of them. But does that really help in increasing the PR? Having that in Mind, I am currently creating a website for a local automobile company that is in Mumbai and which specializes in low budget vehicles. The purpose of the page is to attract middle class buyers. I worked all my time to optimize the page for the one term “Low budget vehicle”, but now I feel I should be more specific.

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=73b1cd073bba6e6518705e046b696b7d
Word News | Trends Video | Africa Video | African News|SEO Services |Free Coupon |Seo Tips|